Sunday, May 24, 2009

Italian Food




We have been on the "P" diet since we arrived. Pizza, pasta, pannini and proscuitto. The food has been simple but wonderful. Pizza has been thick and thin, both with lots of cheese. Sorrento is the known for growing lemons. There are lemon and orange trees all over the region. We have been drinking lemon ice when we can. They are sour, but oh so cold. It hits the spot. Last night at dinner I ordered lasagna. I guess I didn't pay attention to the menu very well. The lasagna was a little different tasting. I did notice that there was chopped up ham in the dish. Towards the end, I saw that there was also scrambled eggs in the lasagna. It was so pretty I had to take a picture of our food. Kim had ordered the spaghetti cabanara. Not sure if I am spelling that right.

No comments:

Post a Comment