Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Finally, a finished quilt

I started this quilt last year. Actually, that's pretty good for me, 9 months from start to finish. Can't help it. I seem to get side-tracked with all the sewing projects waiting for me. This really could have been finished much sooner. I was just dragging my feet on sewing the binding down. That is usually one of my favorite parts. Anyway, it's done and ready for Whitney to use. The middle of the quilt was my trademark stippling but on the borders, I added flowers. Whoa, adventurous for me I know. The pattern is from a Atkinson Designs book called Minnesota Hot Dish. This was an easy quilt to make and was a great pattern for batik fabrics.

No comments:

Post a Comment