Wednesday, July 29, 2009

And Now for the Celebration








We held Taylor's graduation party two weeks after graduation day. There were several other parties that day so we had a lot of food leftover. My mom came up from Florida and three of my sister's made the party. My sister Jackie is Taylor's godmother. I did not get a picture of the two of them together. Darn it all. I really only took two pictures that day. I took a picture of the family getting the tent ready. Then at the end of the party, I took a picture of the cake. I was too busy cooking and chatting with neighbors to take any pictures.

Before the party started, Jeff took the niece and nephews to a farm that also has a petting farm. Jeff's client hooked up a wagon and gave them a ride around the property. Don't you love little Miss Kayla. She looks like a true southern gal. Can't go off to the farm without a dress and a crawfish necklace.

No comments:

Post a Comment