Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Competing for Space




I was only home from Italy for a few hours. I had come home sick and was extremely tired from the flight home. I had taken a nap and woke up to find my husband painting t-shirts. WTH? Taylor had purchased about 30 t-shirts for Calculus class. The kids were going to wear them on the last day of school as a joke to their teacher. Taylor had tie-dyed them and now needed to paint the graphics on them. She had to cut out all the stencils used for each t-shirt which was time consuming. She was running out of time so Jeff volunteered. I so wished I would have taken his picture. I can't think of a time when he connected with his feminine self and was crafting. I can see there will be some competition for space in my new sewing studio once completed. But I do have to say "What a Dad!" "What a guy!"

No comments:

Post a Comment