Sunday, November 22, 2009

Baby Things



These are just a couple of little things that I did for co-workers as thank you's. This was the first onsie dress that I've made. I really should have cut the skirt fabric on the bias but what can I say, it was past my bedtime and I wanted to bring it to work the following morning. I loved the little snow girl design. The snow girl design came from lynniepinnie.com. I think that "A" applique also came from there. The font for Addison is from 8clawsandapaw.com. I haven't been to work for a few days so I don't know if the onsie fits or not. I rushed around the house that morning so I could press the items. I didn't have time to take pictures so I threw my camera in my bag and took the pictures once I got to work. It really was a waste of my time to iron the little things because I threw them into a plastic bag . Not very smart on my part.

No comments:

Post a Comment