The wedding came and went. Quickly. Thank goodness the gown was finished and the flower girl dress fit perfectly.
The day before the wedding, I decided to redo the bustle loops. All night long I worried about the loops and the bustle not holding. So when I got up the next morning, I clipped off all the loops and redid the loops with a double strand of upholstery thread instead of a single strand. By the grace of God, the bustle held.
Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures. I was just too busy and actually too exhausted to think about pictures. Here is what I have for right now gleamed from others.