Monday, October 4, 2010

Say Yes to the Dress!

The wedding came and went. Quickly. Thank goodness the gown was finished and the flower girl dress fit perfectly.

The day before the wedding, I decided to redo the bustle loops. All night long I worried about the loops and the bustle not holding. So when I got up the next morning, I clipped off all the loops and redid the loops with a double strand of upholstery thread instead of a single strand. By the grace of God, the bustle held.

Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures. I was just too busy and actually too exhausted to think about pictures. Here is what I have for right now gleamed from others.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! Looks like all went well and Whitney looks beautiful. Hope to see more pictures! Its a relief when its over, though I'm sure it was a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete