this post. I finished her last week at when I was at my friend Pat's house. I came home and looked at her and decided she looked like a Molly. I also decided that she definitely needed to have an outfit of some sort.
There always seems to be some dumb story or a major mistake with my projects. No different with Molly. You see, my sock monkey had to be a girl. When you make a sock monkey, there is an opening in the, um, crotch area for you to stuff your monkey with fiberfil. As I was constructing Molly, the knit in the sock ran like a nylon stocking. Yep, there was a run running right up her front . I had to stitch the run closed and that resulted in Molly having girly parts.
Plum Tickled. The tutu went together quick which is always a good thing.