Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Wild Kingdom Pillowcase

Does everyone know about Wild Kingdom? My dad watched that every week. Now, I'm kind of old. Way back then, we had one tv and four channels. Television was pretty boring and there was nothing worse than having my dad watch Wild Kingdom AND Lawrence Welk. I didn't give him any crap about it. He worked hard during the week. Anyway, this pillowcase takes us to the savannah. I have three different fabrics and prints.

I had some the silky leopard fabric in my sewing room. My niece Ashton is spending the summer with us. She came into my sewing room and commented that she wanted a pillowcase out of the fabric. Lucky for her, I bought plenty. I actually bought it to make a little pajama set for her little sister.

I can't say this was fun. It went together quick. But your probably shouldn't use stretchy, silky fabric for a pillowcase. If you're up for the challenge, just make sure you have plenty of pins to keep it stable.


The font I used is one of my favorites. It's Harrington from 8 Claws and a Paw.

No comments:

Post a Comment