Sunday, August 19, 2012

Bit's and Pieces

On Lauren's tutu site, she offers a corseted top to wear with a tutu. The red top is her biggest seller. She sells it without a design but a couple of moms have asked for something on the top. So I stitch out the design and send the piece to Lauren to complete. I would offer to complete the top but she's merged several patterns to create the look she wanted and I didn't want to get her instructions on the phone.
The balloon design is Planet Applique. The font for Anyla is Steinweiss from Hang to Dry. Gabby's font is Boyz are Gross by 8 Claws and a Paw.

I think we spend too much of our profit shipping things back and forth between Wisconsin and New York. Either I need to learn how to make hair bows and tutus or she needs to purchase an embroidery machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment