Tuesday, January 15, 2013

A T-Shirt Quilt for Taylor

 I started this quilt before Christmas last year. I had enough shirts for two of the girls. I completed Whitney's quilt and then proceeded to work on Taylor's. I was finished with the quilting and started to serge the squares together when my serger started to give me all sorts of issues. I was breaking needles left and right. So Taylor's quilt was put off to the side for a few months. When I finally got my serger back from repair, I devoted a day to get it finished.
 As with Whitney's quilt, I tried to quilt a couple of little surprises. Here you can see I quilted her nickname.

No comments:

Post a Comment