Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Owl Baby Gifts

 I thought I had posted these baby gifts but I can't find it so I guess I need to finally post the pictures. This gift was for my coworker Sam and her partner Sarah. I found out they were doing an owl theme for the baby's room. So the challenge was to find some not so cutesy owls for a baby boy.
 The pacifier holder is from Digistitches. I've had this file forever and finally was able to stitch it out.
 The Big Sis and Lil Bro designs are from MCA Applique. The owl add-ons are from Just Peachy Applique.



 This sweet little owl is from Savvy Stitches.

The owl design used is from Five Star Fonts. I love that is has a completely different look from most of the owls on the market. I think it's a great design for a boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment