Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A Few More Christmas Projects






These are just a few items that I worked on over/for Christmas. The knitting needle roll-up I used the vintage McCall's fabric. I made this for my boss. I made a roll-up for Taylor and it goes together pretty quickly and easily so I thought Connie might like one for when she travels.

The pillowcases were for my history major daughter Whitney. During the last retreat, I went to the quilt shop in Sister's Bay and saw this fabric. Actually, Laurie Ceesay saw it first and I decided that it might work for a present for Whitney. Laurie probably had her pillowcases made immediately. I had to get up at 5 on Christmas morning to finish making them and then wrap them.

The polar fleece blankets were made for friends of Lauren. She needed a little gift to bring back so we thought the embroidered blankets would be quick and easy. The stitch out for the names took a while because I think the font was about 3 inches high.

No comments:

Post a Comment