Saturday, September 24, 2011

Didn't I Say I Wasn't Going to Do This Again?

I kind of remember me saying that I wasn't going to use this fabric again. Well here I am. I guess when you hit a clearance sale anything is possible. I struck it rich this summer with clearance fabrics from Hancock's. I can't even remember how much fabric I purchased. It was well over fifty yards. Most of the fabric I purchased for $1.00 a yard. That is correct. Can't pass that up. None of it was cheap (crummy) fabric. This satin charmeuse was one of the fabrics off the dollar table. I bought what was left on the bolt, five yards maybe.

This charmeuse was even more slippery than the last pillowcase I made for Ashton. I wouldn't have made this if she weren't my niece, my goddaughter and the fabric was ubber cheap. I got a message from her that she loves it. She loves silky, satiny bed linens.

The font is called Gracie and it's from Embrotique.

No comments:

Post a Comment