Friday, July 22, 2011

Come on. Really, That's IT?

Did I add correctly? I felt really good about crossing a couple of things off my to-do list.

So I decided to count them. If you look on the right hand side bar, you'll see my list of eighteen projects that I want to get finished by the end of the year. How many have been completed in 6.5 months? Only six. Yup, not as many as I thought. I guess I need to buckle down and try to work on this list instead of all the other projects floating around in my brain.

                                             I've been trying to stay focused.
                                                        
                                                       I've been sewing with my friends.
               
                                                               I sew when I'm at quilt camp.
                                                              
                                                                  I sew when I'm alone.
                                                      

                                                            I try to sew in the morning.
                                                 
                                                       I try to do a little sewing at night.
                                                       Will I be able to finish my list?
                                       I guess I just need to keep plugging away.            

No comments:

Post a Comment