Here is one of the final tasks for the bridal gown. The modesty panel. The only thing left now to do is the bustle. I don't want to chance pinning the bustle on the dress form. I will have to wait until Whitney gets home and do it the old fashioned way.
For the modesty panel, I took the measurements of the opening then added four inches total for the sides. I added an extra two inches on the length. All I need to do is to slip stitch the bottom and tack it on. I debated on using interfacing on the modesty panel. In the end, I opted not to do that. I didn't need it stiff. But I did baste silk organza to the satin to give it a little more oomph.