Thursday, December 1, 2011

Baby Isabella, A Hungry Badger?

We have a new baby in the business family. One of Jeff's employees is now a proud father. These are some things I made for her. 
We live in the Badger state, Bucky Badger that is. So the bib is a take on the Wisconsin Badgers and that little YouTube video on the Honey Badger. When I was thinking about a baby gift, I thought I would do a badger applique. This design is from Embroidery Library. Then the idea hit me to use the phrase from the honey badger but turn it into the hungry badger. I believe I used Leon from 8 Claws and a Paw for the saying.
  
I put the same applique design on this little onesie. I used a font from my software package, can't remember which one though.
The little polka dot frame is from Embroidery RN. I can't remember which font I used for the letter "I".
Of course some burp cloths. The large monogram is Sweet Varsity from Planet Applique. The small font is the Steinweiss Script from Hang to Dry. I love that font.
Little buggy design is from Planet Applique.

This cute cow design is from Applique Chick. Jeff and his employees are agronomists that work in the dairy industry so I had to have something dairy related.

No comments:

Post a Comment