Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Pillowcase of the Month Club Finale

Finally, finally. The last pillowcase for the Pillowcase of the Month Club for Kayla. This was actually the June pillowcase. I mentioned in previous post that I was dragging my feet on this one because the stitch count was so high. The count was over 40,000 stitches and 40 thread changes so that equates to at least two hours watching the machine stitch this out.

I wish the main fabric was a little more vibrant. I couldn't find any good slumber party fabric and I saw this at Hancock's and thought I better grab this. I had the slumber party theme in my mind and didn't want to change that thought.
The designs were from Julia's Needle Designs. I saw the set quite a while ago and bought it and new it had to be for a pillowcase.

No comments:

Post a Comment