Monday, May 17, 2010

Bubblegum Girl



I think it was last summer I spied an embroidery design set from lynniepinnie.com. It is called bubblegum girl. I just had to have that set. You may remember seeing one outfit I made for Lauren's goddaughter. I used a different design for this outfit for Kayla. Instead of the whole body, I decided to use the head design so you could tell that the girl was blowing a bubble. I think this came out really cute. I purchased the outfits on clearance last year at Wal-Mart. I wish I would have had time to boutique the flip flops but I was going to see my sisters and I wanted them to take the outfit back to Kayla. I'll be down in Kansas City this weekend. Maybe I'll sneak Kayla in my suitcase and we can play in my sewing room all summer long.

No comments:

Post a Comment