Tuesday, June 29, 2010

My Temporary Work Space

Space is getting tight as we move through the remodeling process. I am now working on about 18 inches of kitchen counter space. The floor has just been grouted and I am not able to walk on it to get to the ironing board. So I am ironing on a towel and the counter.






My cutting area is on the stairs. There is no where to put my cutting mat. My sewing room looks like every other room that is being used for storage right now. So for the last two weeks, I've been sitting on the stairs reading or cutting fabric, etc. It hasn't been pretty going without a computer for over a week either.


You can tell that the way I'm doing things just isn't working. I am trying to prepare my class materials for Harriet Hargrave's class. Now, I have used fusible web LOTS of times. But it seems like my mind has taken a leave. You can see that I have attached the fusible to the wrong side of the fabric. Lucky for me this is only practice and was not intended for a quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment