Saturday, April 24, 2010

Another Child Joins the Sewing Revolution



Whitney had been discussing sewing a couple of things. I decided to invite her to our Sewing Saturday at work. I didn't think she would make the entire day. I thought she would become bored. However, I was wrong. She sat and plugged away and didn't get frustrated. She bought this cute fabric at Hancock Fabrics. She bought enough to make two aprons, one for her and one for Alicia, her best friend. The pattern that she used is McCalls 5643. I think she did a great job. She now has ambitions to work on other projects and wants to learn make a quilt before she heads to Houston. I bought her a pattern for ballet slippers. But first, she needs to finish apron #2! We don't want her to develop any bad habits like her mother!

1 comment:

  1. Cute apron! Congats on getting another child hooked on sewing!

    ReplyDelete