Sunday, October 16, 2011

Stop Three, Daytona Braids and Trimmings

This little store packs a punch. It looks small from the outside but there's a lot of merchandise per square foot in this place.

Let me tell you about the best thing or should I say person here. I'm kicking myself for not remembering her name. I didn't ask if I could take her picture but she was a hoot. Right out of the gates, she let us know about the store. She told me how to mark the items that I wanted then we would go through and cut everything at once. Jeff and I were sad to leave we had so much fun with her. I think she made a comment on being tired and not going to make it to the end of the day. I said, "Can you just hold on until I'm done shopping then you can have your meltdown?" That started our time in the store. She was a hoot.

Lot's of fun stuff. No particular project in mind but when in Rome.
I had to get some of this. I don't think I've seen this around town. Its loops on elastic. So you could do maybe shoulder straps for a little girls garment. Who knows. I'll think of something!
My husband helped me shop for these trims. He wanted the Dutch trims. Having a Dutch son-in-law, we hope we have a little Dutch-German-Irish grandchild someday. Of course I had to have the nautical trim.

No comments:

Post a Comment