Monday, May 4, 2009

Cowboy Love





What can I say. I love quirky things. About 3-4 years ago, my little nephew was visiting. He spent all of Thanksgiving holiday with a holster around his hip and a bandana around his face. One day, I saw some cowboy fabric and it made me think of him. An obsession was born. I picked up fabric from all over. Leave it to me to find a fabric store out west that only sells cowboy and western fabric. When I saw the cowboy toile on the website, I had to have it. You can see that I have one cowboy quilt in progress. One has already been made so that is why my collection is dwindling. You can see two of my favorite fabrics on the left. The "brand" fabric and the cowboy toile. Did the French have cowboys? Do you see the fabric with the large cowboys on the horses? I have a couple of lil' cowboys in my life but that fabric is mine, all mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment